Tuesday, August 29, 2006

1 day left!

My trip will begin in just over 24 hours, so hopefully once I get to Europe, I'll be a bit better about writing on the blog.
I'm leaving from LAX, flying to Munich, then from Munich to Florence. I'll spend that night in Florence, then the plan is to take a train the next day to Pisa and fly to Dublin from there. I will then spend the next two nights in Dublin before heading to Northern Ireland for 3 nights. I'll spend those nights in Belfast, but I'm hoping to make it up the the coast to see Giant's Causeway and the coast. After that, it's back to Florence and the beginning of orientation and the school year.
Check back often cause now I'll actually have new stuff to say and pictures to put up.

2 Comments:

At 21:50, Blogger Robert E. Williams said...

Buon viaggio!

 
At 09:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So FREAKING jealous...I'll be living vicariously through you for the next 8 months...unless you're in Astromony class, in which case I'll be at the beach. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home